Silk Pillowcase in Oyster
Bridging the gap between beauty and wellness with these 100% silk charmeuse pillow cases. Sleeping on a silk pillow case improves hair health while hypoallergenic temperature regulators moisturize your face and are known to decrease wrinkles. Hand-dyed in NYC.
Each pillow case is hand dyed and unique. What you receive will vary from the product image in tone and pattern, due to the nature of the hand dye process.
How the silk we are sourcing is made: silkworms are fed mulberry leaves all their short lives and the resultant cocoons are boiled to kill the worm before the long continuous fibers from the cocoons are unwound and spun into thread, then woven into fabrics.
- Standard size: 20.5" x 28.5" with sleeve
- King size: 20.5" x 36" with sleeve
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Machine wash cold tumble dry low
- A note on our colors! **You may see small flecks of different colors on your item. Due to our nature of small batch dyeing each piece will have bits of residual composite colors from fibre reactive dyes which we think add beauty and uniqueness of the brand.
- *A note on our pricing- silk prices have nearly doubled for us due to tariffs. Each pillow is made to order, hand dyed in our studio and sewn by our expert sewer Gustavo.
Due to the nature of our small business, we cannot offer refunds at this time and exchange only.
YOU MUST EMAIL FOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
ALL ITEMS ON SALE OR PURCHASED DURING AN ONLINE SALE ARE FINAL SALE